Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HELP!! Should I file Bankruptcy????


By hirby

I always paid everything on time and had a credit score of 734. A few things happened and i fell behind. Now I'm paying 1 of the credit cards which is 350 a month. Plus car payments and some. I'm worried that i won't be willing and able to file bankruptcy .... ok i know it takes about 7 years for a bankruptcy to come off you credit report. In the lines of a house I would wait on that one because having a bankruptcy on your credit will make your financial rate sore. ...

Hirby.com - http://hirby.com/


Legal Credit Repair | Happy Duckling : I'm Not So Ugly!

By ldauch

Apply for a credit card or car loan, and the credit institutions are notified that you are seeking credit because your potential lender requests a report from them about your credit history. This type of inquiry, when listed on your credit report, ... You may still qualify for a home loan with a low credit score, but it will be at a higher rate of interest. However, your monthly payment could be significantly higher with just a 1% increase in interest rate on a home loan. ...

Happy Duckling : I'm Not So Ugly! - http://happyduckling.blogmas.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment