Thursday, October 22, 2009

Credit hacks dissected: Do these really work? | I Will Teach You ...


By Ramit Sethi

I didn't realize I was still on their card until I ran a credit report when I was 24. Surprise! Despite the fact that I had never missed a payment or carried any debt whatsoever on my own credit cards, my parents' terrible credit affected my credit ... If you're responsible with money, you can get a mortgage with no credit score. You'll still may get screwed on insurance rates, but if that's the only problem you have due to not borrowing money, then it's no big deal. ...

I Will Teach You To Be Rich - http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/


What They Don't Tell You About Credit Score Repair | Very Easy ...

By admin

Don't make late payments or overdraw on your credit cards. Protecting your credit score should be one of your main financial goals. Your credit will determine what you can buy on credit and what interest rate you will be charged. ... Unfortunately there is no short cut to repair a damaged credit. The negatives would stay on the report for seven years. Please don't pay to the credit repair companies since they are mostly scams. However, 2 to 3 years time is quite a long ...

Very Easy Financial Services - http://www.veryeasyfinancialservices.com/


How To Repair Credit and Raise My Credit Score: Complimentary ...

By Timothy W. Crane

borrow, the level of interest rates that will attach to this money, and a number of other personal financial statistics are all affected by a credit report. When you get multiple credit cards or lends with outstanding ...

How To Repair Credit and Raise... - http://raise-my-credit-score.blogspot.com/


Repairing Your Credit in a Snap - Credit Card Education

By Credit Cards World

Make payments on time to avoid higher interest rates. On time payments also help you have a good credit score as it will appear in your credit reports. One good way to manage your finances is through online credit repair. They offer services like credit consultation for free, analyze your credit report and have a dialogue with the three credit bureaus for credit concerns. The online credit repair guide also tells you to beware of the credit scam that is the modus operandi ...

Credit Cards World - http://www.creditcardsworld.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment