Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All Credit Restoration Companies Are Not Created Equal


In general, this type of organization advertises extremely low rates for their service and will usually have unbelievable service guarantees to top it off. It is not uncommon for this type of credit restoration company to be a complete scam and take the consumers' ... It's helped thousands of American consumers get a fresh start through credit report repair. Credit Restoration Bureau is located in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and can be contacted at: 1-888-342-6758. ...

Latest Articles at Content Caboodle - http://www.contentcaboodle.com/


THIS IS BULLSH*T. BOA just doubled my interest rate b/c of CHASE ...

By Upside

Score was in the 700's now 610. At first I did not get any positive results got the well you are only paying partial amounts blah blah blah. So then to my attorney that works with FDCPA, FTC, Credit, ect. his paralegal looked at it and .... I am too afraid to look at my credit report, but I am trying to get a rate reduction with one of my cards. I did have good luck with HSBC, they took my APR up to 29% I told me BK is looming they closed my account and gave me a 5% rate ...

Loan Modification Forum - LoanSafe.org - http://www.loansafe.org/forum/


Bad Credit Credit Cards » Bad Credit Repair – Understanding Your ...

By admin

If part of your credit report is wrong, or if you have debts, you should immediately begin the process of repair Bad credit scores high credit leads to more loans, credit cards, permits and employment, and the ability to rate Lower ...

Bad Credit Credit Cards - http://badcreditcreditcards.esyblog.com/


Credit Improvement Tips for the New Year | APS Online Articles ...

By Matt Douglas

There has been no time in recent history when your credit score has been as important as in 2010. The vast reduction of available credit in the form of cut backs perpetuated by the credit card companies is the predominant reason for this. ... We raised our credit scores from the upper 500 range to 745 and 763 in under six months and got approved for our dream home. See proof of our credit repair success at www.creditforcouples.com and get the real truth about ...

APS Online Articles Directory - http://www.askpetroshore.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment