Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anyone Know A Good Financial literacy Credit Repair Agency?


By admin

I've been looking at my credit scores for the past 2 years. I know where I stand but it seems like I can't seem to get a good grip on getting rid of my debts. Does anyone know a Credit Repair service for a mixture of debt? I have student loans, a credit card, and old cellphone contract on my report that's really holding me back. I've been paying on them, but nothing seems to be happening. I need more help. Any good Agencies out there, that will really get my scores raised ...

RSS2B - http://zys.com.ru/


can a person get a mortgage loan with a credit score of 650? If so ...

By hirby

I have had credit trouble in the past. I am now trying to rebuild. I am finding it hard to get a mortgage loan or a major credit card. I have read stories about people getting loans with credit scores lower than mine. I found National City bank on a web sight with stephen's .... Beware credit repair agencies, they do more harm than good. Trying to rebuild by taking on a mortgage at a high interest rate may not be a wise idea at this time. But you know your situation best. ...

Bankruptcy - http://bankruptcy.hirby.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment