Saturday, May 16, 2009

Financial Insights » Best ways to increase your credit score


By Doc Schmyz

A FICO score is one of the main factors used to determine your interest rate and the amount of a loan you will be offered. A good score makes you a more attractive loan then say someone who has a less then stellar credit history. ... The FICO score is most affected by your credit history. To repair a low credit score start paying your bills onetime. In order of value you need to pay your Mortgage, Installment loans, and last your credit cards. ...

www.hustlaclub.com - http://hustlaclub.com/


Will negotiating credit card debt hurt my credit score? | Debt ...

By admin

I plan on refinancing my mortgage when I get another job, and I don't want my score to be hurt. The credit card company may POSSIBLY be persuaded into reducing the interest rate which, in turn, will reduce the monthly payment, but they arent going ... May 16th, 2009 at 8:52 pm. Ask lenders for agreement to delete this items from your credit report when paying them. I recommend to get such agreement thru credit repair agency, for example this one - creditreport.imess.net ...

Debt Control Success - http://debtcontrolsuccess.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment