Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How can I close a new credit card without effecting my credit ...


By admin

I have not activated the card. I thought about keeping it in a drawer for emergencies, but the interest is outrageous, so I want to cancel it. If I call to cancel, will that show up on my report as a closed credit card account, ... Eventually the should lower your interest rate and raise your credit limit. Fluke is wrong, it will show up since you applied and were approved….activation doesn't matter. Also, closing credit accounts drops your score 2-6 points (depending . ...

Credit Repair Update - http://creditrepairupdate.com/


What do I need to do to fix my credit with collections in my ...

By admin

Raising your credit score is possible. It's a well known fact that lenders will give people with higher credit scores lower interest rates on mortgages, car loans and credit cards. If your credit score falls under 620 just getting loans ... Be wary of the collections though, after being deleted from your credit report some can actually come back and be re-reported. If you want to do it right you should look into one of those 3 in 1 credit monitoring deals so you will be ...

Fix Credit ASAP Blog - http://www.fixcreditasap.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment