Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I build/repair my credit score?


By admin

How do I build/repair my credit score? I have very limited credit history. I started this January. I read that I have to get a few credit cards to build credit history. I have a secured card from Citibank which only has 200 credit limit. ... This factor carries the highest weight in your credit report. How steadfast are you in repaying your loans, makes your credit report shine. Experts claim that this factor alone accounts for 35% of points in your credit score. ...

Free Blog Adsense - http://onedayblog.com/


Higher Education News | Private Student Loans For Bad Credit

By blogger

Pay all the rates at the right time and you'll improve the credit score and leave the bad credit history behind. Moreover, you should also know what's in your credit report before you apply for the loan with a financial institution or a bank. ... Be straightforward with the institution and explain the reasons behind your bad credit condition. Once you get the chance to repair your credit score, things should be a lot better for you. If you are not successful with private ...

Higher Education News - http://education-news.askafriend.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment