Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Credit Score 550, How can I raise it one year (post-bankruptcy ...


By admin

My credit score is 550, I filed bankruptcy and it has been discharged. I credit report is clear, aside from bankruptcy. How can I raise my credit score in one year? Aside from Secured Credit Cards?? Please help if you have any GOOD advice.. THANKS! ... I would do either a simple/affordable credit repair program and/or some tradeline program where you are added as an authorized user to an existing account with a perfect pay history, high limit, and low balance. ...

VANSCHILTCONSULTING.COM - Credit Cards - http://www.vanschiltconsulting.com/


All credit repair companies are equal « consumer debt counseling

By admin

Be the first type of credit repair companies is usually a one-man show, running an office from home. In general, these types of companies offering very low rates for their services and usually have service guarantees incredibletop it off. ... Your credit report has a greater influence in determining your financial future nearly everything else. You should not put your credit report in the hands of anyone. Choose a credit card company knows, is the re-compliant, ...

consumer debt counseling - http://consumerdebtcounseling.cheapdiscountsale.us/


No comments:

Post a Comment